Schoharie County


Town of Blenheim

Town of Broome

Town of Carlisle

Town of Cobleskill

Town of Conesville

Town of Esperance

Town of Fulton

Town of Gilboa

Town of Jefferson

Town of Middleburgh

Town of Richmondville

Town of Schoharie

Town of Seward

Town of Sharon

Town of Summit

Town of Wright

County Home

How to Get Vital Records

  • Vital Records are birth, death, marriage and divorce records and are not kept on line.
  • Divorce records are legal proceedings and are filed with the the County Clerk . Other than they exist, these records are sealed.
  • Vital records are obtained from and filed with the town clerk where the event occurs
  • The New York State Department of Health has recent information which can be obtained by filing forms.
  • Town Clerk contact information is available from the menu on the left.