Schoharie County

Fishing/Hunting License

Town of Blenheim

Town of Broome

Town of Carlisle

Town of Cobleskill

Town of Conesville

Town of Esperance

Town of Fulton

Town of Gilboa

Town of Jefferson

Town of Middleburgh

Town of Richmondville

Town of Schoharie

Town of Seward

Town of Sharon

Town of Summit

Town of Wright

County Home

How do I Get a Fishing/Hunting License

Fishing, Hunting and Trapping Licenses are issued by Town Clerks, many sporting goods outlets, and the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation .

Town Clerk contact information is available from the menu on the left.